Moline Project Management Team gathers to consider development projects
The City of Moline Project Management Team met at 1:30 p.m. today, July 13.
"The Project Management Team (PMT) was created in 1991 to review development projects and provide recommendations in the Tax Increment Financing District #1 (Downtown Moline Centre). Additionally, the PMT serves as a vehicle for communication between such organizations as the Design Build Management Team, Property Owner’s Group, Moline Centre Main Street, Western Illinois University, Renew Moline, and the City of Moline."
Here are the meeting minutes as provided by the City of Moline Project Management Team:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Chase Building - Global Community’s Office
501 – 15th Street
- Call to Order
- Approval of May 18, 2016, PMT Minutes and July 8, 2016, Plan Commission & Project Management Team Special Joint Meeting PMT Notes
- Tour of Chase Building/Project Description
- Development Project Updates
- The Q – David Parker (Public) & Jerry Butts (Private)
- Riverbend Commons Phase IIA – Stephanie Acri (Public) & Jerry Butts (Private)
- Chase Building – Lori Turner (Public) & Greg Derrick (Private)
- Bridge Redevelopment Zone – Scott Raes (Public) & Jerry Butts (Private)
- Spiegel Building - Dave Parker (Public) & Jerry Butts (Private)
- West Gateway – Dave Parker (Public) & Jerry Butts (Private)
- Transportation Plan for Riverfront – Jeff Anderson/Janet Mathis
- Moline Centre Main Street Update – Adam Holland
- Global Communities Floreciente Update
- Other issues
- Next Scheduled PMT, September 14, 2016.
Organizations in this Story
1506 River Dr
Moline, IL 61265-1306