Coal Valley trustees gather for public presentation
The Village of Coal Valley board of trustees met at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 17.
"The Board of Trustees, consisting of six (6) members, shall be elected to office for a four (4) year term, but at no time shall all members of the Board be elected at the same time. Three (3) members of the Board shall be elected at each biennial election, according to the method provided by statute. The Board shall be the legislative department of the Village government, and shall perform such duties and have such powers as may be delegated by statute to it."
Here are the meeting minutes as provided by the Village of Coal Valley board of trustees:
VII.LAGE ÖF COAL VALLEY
Act (NI). A REGUE, AR MEETING Wednesday August 17th, 2016 6:00 ?.m.
1. Call to Order – Village President Emil Maslanka
2. Roll Call/Establishment of Quorum
3, Pledge of Allegiance
4. Reading and Approval of the minutes from the Regular Meeting held on August 3rd, 2016.
5. Public Presentation/Recognition and/or Public Comments
• Blackhawk Bank - Deb Till – Trunk or Treat October 28th, 2016
6. Reports from the President and Other Officers (on matters not otherwise appearing on the Agenda)
A. President B, Trustee§
C, Police, Public Works & Admin
*** NOTE: In each of the following items the board may VOTE to approve, deny or table”
7. Unfinished Business
8, New Business
A. 1st Reading Amending Parking Ordinance
B. Payment of Bills
Organizations in this Story
900 1st Street
Coal Valley, IL 61240