Moline police commissioners discuss vacancies
The city of Moline Board of Fire and Police Commissioners met Dec. 13 to discuss vacancies.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
The Moline Board of Fire and Police commissioners meets at 4:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the Moline Police Department Community Room, 1640 Sixth Ave.
BOARD OF FIRE AND POLICE COMMISSIONERS Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 4:30 p.m.
Community Room - Moline Police Headquarters 16406" Avenue, Moline, Illinois
Commissioners: Robert Schwieder, Chairman Mark Beckwith, Secretary Laura Ford
1. Meeting Called to Order
2. Roll Call of Members
3. Approval of Minutes - November 8, 2016 Regular Meeting; November 1 and 2 Special Meetings
4. Police Lieutenant Eligibility Register
5. Police Sergeant Eligibility Register
6. Resignation - Police Sergeant. K. Monti
7. Position Vacancies - Police Sergeant and Police Officer
8. Position Vacancy - Police Officer
9. 2017 Meeting Schedule
11. Public Comment
Organizations in this Story
1640 6th Ave
Moline, IL 61265-2102