Village Of Carbon Cliff Public Safety Committee met August 7.
Village Of Carbon Cliff Public Safety Committee met Aug. 7.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Update from the Rock Island County Sheriff’s Department (Monthly Calls / Problems / Etc.)
2. Discuss / Review of the updated Flood Prep Checklist, first draft.
3. Update from Flood.
• 7 properties flooded. 2 substantially damaged.
• Bill Hintz purchased 3,000 sandbags, total cost $840.00
• Larry Scott handed out 1,818 bags of the 3,000 (not sure where remaining bags are)
• Portable sanitation units for East Lawn, rental came to $400.00
4. Consider revising budget for 2018 to include different methods of fighting the flood. Different types of sandbags, totes, walls, etc.
5. Motion to set Trick-or-Treat hours for October 31, 2017 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
6. Motion to approve the purchase of Glow Sticks for Halloween, not to exceed $450.00.
7. Motion to approve the purchase of Halloween Candy, not to exceed $300.00.
8. Motion to approve a $500.00 donation to the Cops & Kids Christmas Shopping Program.
9. Monthly Maintenance Comp Time Report – July 2017.
10. Monthly Clerk’s Report – July 2017.
11. New Business / Other.
Organizations in this Story
106 1st Ave
Carbon Cliff, IL - 61239-7717