Moline Historic Preservation Advisory Commission to review project updates
The Moline Historic Preservation Advisory Commission will meet at 4 p.m. tomorrow, July 11.
The Moline Historic Preservation Advisory Commission promotes the educational, cultural and economic welfare of the city and its residents by pursuing the identification and preservation of the community’s historically significant resources. The commission meets at 4 p.m. on the second Monday of each month.
Here is the meeting agenda as provided by the Moline Historic Preservation Advisory Commission:
MOLINE HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION AGENDA
Monday, July 11, 2016 at 4:00 P.M.
Committee of the Whole
Commission Member Present Absent
Jeff Anderson - Staff
Introduction of Guests
Approval of Minutes – June 13, 2016
- DRI & NE Depot – Update
- Sears Warehouse – “The Q”
- Wilson House
- Sylvan Island bridge
- Prospect Park pavilion –update
- City Comprehensive plan – update
- Collector Center site – update
- Downtown Heritage tour - update
- National Geographic Mississippi River Geotourism
- Chase Building – update
- Scottish Rite Cathedral
- Spiegel building
- John Deere House
- Main Street/Façade rehabilitation
- Garfield School
- Future development of Ray’s Appliance
- List of Moline’s historically and architecturally buildings –survey/inventory
- Landmarks Driehaus nomination
Adjournment: Next meeting August 8, 2016
NOTE: Please call the Planning & Development Department, 524-2038, if you are unable to attend.