Rock Island County Budget Committee considers 2017 budget
The Rock Island County Budget Committee met Nov. 22 to consider the 2017 budget.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
Budget Committee Agenda Tuesday, November 22, 2016 5:00 p.m.
The Budget Committee of the Rock Island County Board will meet at the above date and time in the County Board Chambers on the third floor of the County Building, 1504 Third Ave, Rock Island, IL. Agenda as follows:
1) Call to order and roll call
2) Consider minutes from the November 16, 2016 meeting
3) Public Comments
4) Consider FY17 budget
5) Consider FY17-FY21 Capital Improvement Plan
6) Closed session as per 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (11) – Litigation: when an action against, affecting, or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probable or imminent
7) Committee member opportunity for brief comments (no action can or will be taken based on any comments from committee members but the matter might be placed on a future agenda for consideration)