Moline Traffic Engineering Committee reviews stop sign request
The city of Moline Traffic Engineering Committee met Feb. 7 to review a stop sign request.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
The Moline Traffic Engineering Committee makes recommendations to the city council and the Moline Parking Committee on the use of traffic signals, traffic signs, parking lots and traffic studies in accordance with the Uniform Manual on Traffic Control Devices. The committee meets on the first Tuesday of each month.
City of Moline
3635 4th Avenue
Conference Room #1
Traffic Engineering Committee
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
1. Approval of minutes of the Traffic Engineering Committee meeting of December 6, 2016.
2. Request to install no parking signs from the residence of 2320 18th Street A to 2324 18th Street A.
3. Request to install an additional stop sign at the intersection of 25th Street and 19th Avenue.
4. Request to install speed bumps in the alley of 4th Avenue between 43rd and 44th Streets.
5. Request to eliminate the two hour parking restriction on the west side of 17th Street between the river and River Drive.