Coal Valley Board of Trustees reads traffic ordinance
The village of Coal Valley Board of Trustees met March 15 to read a traffic ordinance.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
"The Board of Trustees, consisting of six (6) members, shall be elected to office for a four (4) year term, but at no time shall all members of the Board be elected at the same time. Three (3) members of the Board shall be elected at each biennial election, according to the method provided by statute. The Board shall be the legislative department of the Village government, and shall perform such duties and have such powers as may be delegated by statute to it."
VILLAGE OF COAL VALLEY
AGENDA REGULAR MEETING Wednesday March 15, 2017 6:00 P.M.
1. Call to Order-Village President Emil Maslanka Richard Stone David Timmons Dale Keppy Bruce Crowe
2. Roll Cali/Establishment of Quorum Mike Bartels Kathy Cornish
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Reading and Approval of the minutes from the Regular Meeting held on March 1, 2017.
5. Public Presentation/Recognition and/or Public Comments
6. Reports from the President and Other Officers (on matters not otherwise appearing on the Agenda)
A. President B. Trustees C. Police, Public Works & Admin
*** NOTE: In each of the following items the board may VOTE to approve, deny or table"
7. Unfinished Business None
8. New Business
A. 1" Reading of Title X Traffic Ordinance
B. Proclamation Junior Achievement Day-April 6, 2017
C. Payment of Bills
9. Adjournment 3/13/2017 3:54 PM