Village Of Carbon Cliff Public Works Committee will meet August 8.
Village Of Carbon Cliff Public Works Committee will meet Aug. 8.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Discuss late fees on Water, Sewer & Garbage Bills. Discuss where or not a policy waiving the late fees would benefit or hurt the Village.
2. Fiscal Year 2018 - Solid Waste Assistance Grant (SWAG). Discuss how we’d like to utilize funds if we are awarded the grant. See attached sheet.
3. Pressure Pit is leaking on 1st Street. Maintenance is looking into problem, we may need to hire an outside company to make the repair if maintenance cannot.
4. Discuss options for installing sewer shut offs for properties in a floodplain that are unoccupied or prone to flooding to prevent floodwaters entering our sewer system.
5. Maintenance to read Sewer Master meter pit on Monday, August 7, Village will have an idea of what additional water went through the sewer system from the flood.
6. Review Smoke Testing Special Notice.
7. Monthly Collector’s Report – July 2017.
8. Monthly Maintenance Comp Time Report – July 2017.
9. Monthly Clerk’s Report – July 2017.
10. New Business / Other.
Organizations in this Story
106 1st Ave
Carbon Cliff, IL - 61239-7717