City of Colona Council met August 28.
City of Colona Council met Aug. 28.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
Call to Order: 6:30 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance:
1. Letter of Resignation of part-time police officer, Dennis Witsman
2. Meeting with Owner of Colona Home Park (former Kershaw’s)
Approval of Minutes:
Approve Minutes of Council Meeting held August 14, 2017
1. Approve payment of bills for the period August 15-28, 2017
2. Approve payment of manual bills for the period August 15-28, 2017
3. Approve payroll for the period August 11-25, 2017
Finance/Admin: (Alderman King, chair; Aldermen Swemline, Hillman, members; K. Palmer, J. Legare, B. Winegar, staff). No meeting held due to a lack of quorum.
Public Safety: (Alderman Holman, chair; Aldermen Tapscott, Shady-Dahl, members; M. Swemline, staff). A copy of these minutes is available at City Hall and on the City’s website.
1. Approve to advertise and hire an additional part-time officer
2. Approve to hire Ted Hamer as the City’s Admin Tow Officer
3. Tactical class for Officer Bollinger in Lincoln, October 2-6, 2017, reimburse lodging/meals
Thank You Card
1. Approve O-17-15 assigning a portion of TIF rights to Ki Wirth for Stonebridge Crossing, Phase 2
2. Approve transfer agreement between Blackhawk Bank and Trust and Ki Wirth for lots in Stonebridge
1. Business License for Maria’s Pizza, 514 Greenpark Ave, new owners Urim Ajre and Vlora Ajre.
2. Business License for Simplex Leasing 20812 E 550th St, Colona, IL
3. Approve spending $1k to dig out drainage ditch from Bollinger’s pond to the Green River and bed it with shot rock (near 6th St/11th Ave)
4. Approve Dedication of Rights for easement at 206 Briargate
Organizations in this Story
100 E 9th Ave
Colona, IL - 61241