City of Moline Traffic Engineering Committee met October 3
City of Moline Traffic Engineering Committee met October 3.
Here is the agenda as provided by the committee:
1. Approval of minutes of the Traffic Engineering Committee meeting of September 5,
2. Request to prohibit parking on the curve of 46th Street north of 21st Avenue.
3. Request to move no parking from the west to the east side of 31st Street A between 23rd
and 24th Avenues.
4. Request to install persons with disability parking space at 1721 7th Street.
5. Request to review the 40 mph speed limit on 34th Street between 4th and 12th Avenues.