Rock Island County Committee of the Whole will meet May 15
Rock Island County Committee of the Whole will meet on Wednesday, May 15.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
1. Call to order and roll call
2. Public Comments
3. Approval of the minutes from the April 10th, 2019 meeting
4. Consider Rock Island County Audit and Supporting Documentation FY 18
5. P25 Communication Intergovernmental Agreement Project Presentation
a. Intergovernmental Agreement for the Construction of Integrated P25 Emergency Radio Tower System in Rock Island County, Illinois and Scott County, Iowa
b. Intergovernmental Agreement for the Construction of Integrated P25 Emergency Radio Tower System in Rock Island County, Illinois
6. Condition of Funds Report
7. Staff Reports
8. Finance & Personnel Committee Report
9. Governance Health and Administration Committee Report
10. Public Works and Facilities Committee Report
11. Approval of the County Board Agenda
12. The Committee of the Whole may vote to enter into Closed session for the following:
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (1) – The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (2) – Collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (11) – Litigation, when an action against, affecting or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probably or imminent, in which case the basis for the finding shall be recorded and entered into the minutes of the closed meeting.
13. Board Member opportunity for brief comments (no decisions will be made)
Future meeting scheduled on June 12th, July 10th and August 14th 2019