City of Moline Committee of the Whole met Aug. 27.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
Oath of Office
Oath of office for probationary appointment as Firefighter to Collin Welker effective August 26, 2019.
Mayor’s Board Appointments (Approval)
Mayor’s appointment of Alderman Sam Moyer and reappointment of Alderman Mike Wendt as Council representatives to the Project Management Team (PMT) to run concurrently with the aldermanic seat.
Mayor’s appointment of Andrew Greenlee as community representative to the Project Management Team (PMT) for a full four-year term to expire May 31, 2023.
Mayor’s appointment of Tilford Flowers and reappointment of Laura Ford to the Fire and Police Commission for a full 3-year term to expire May 31, 2022 and May 31, 2021 respectively.
Mayor’s appointment of Victoria Graves and Ashley Pankey to the Plan Commission for full 6-year terms to expire June 30, 2025.
Mayor’s Board Appointments (Informational)
Mayor’s appointment of Alderman Sonia Berg to join her as the Council liaisons to the Moline – Coal Valley School Board (Stephanie Acri, Mayor)
Mayor’s appointment of Alderman Sam Moyer to serve as the Council liaison to the Moline Public Art Steering Committee (Stephanie Acri, Mayor)
Questions on the Agenda
1. ICMA-RC Plan Amendment (Leah Miller, Human Resources Specialist)
2. Purchase for Walmart Pump Station (Alex Stanko, Sewer Collection System Manager)
3. Ratifying Corrected Council Bill 1065-2019 (Derke Price, Corporate Counsel)
4. Accessory Structure (Ryan Berger, Land Development Manager)
5. Solid Waste Assistance Grant (Rodd Schick, Municipal Services General Manager)
6. Olde Towne Streetscape (Jeff Anderson, City Planner)
7. Avenue of the Cities Corridor Plan (Jeff Anderson, City Planner)
8. BNSF Overpass Agreement (Scott Hinton, City Engineer)
9. Quiet Zone – 50th Street SW Pump Station Relocation (Lisa Kotter, City Administrator)
Members of the Public are permitted to speak after coming to the podium and stating their names.