City of Moline Committee of the Whole met Oct. 8.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
Presentation of October NPC Awards – Aldi (Commercial) and Judy Clouw (Residential) (K.J. Whitley,
Community Development Program Manager)
Urban Land Institute (ULI) Funding Update (Alexandra Elias, Renew Moline President/CEO)
Questions on the Agenda
1. Police Interceptor Vehicle Purchase (Dave Mallum, Fleet Manager)
2. Jetter-Vacuum Purchase (Dave Mallum, Fleet Manager)
3. Deer Bow Season Dates (Darren Gault, Chief of Police)
4. Healthcare and Family Services IGA (Jeff Snyder, Fire Chief)
5. Chapter 21 Amendment – Vacant Property (Derke Price, Corporate Counsel)
6. 12th St & 27th Avenue Court Street Light Request (Scott Hinton, City Engineer)
FEMA Grant Application – 49th Street Pump Station Relocation (Scott Hinton, City Engineer)
Springtime Free Yard Bag Collection (Rodd Schick, Municipal Services General Manager)
Right-of-Way Sign Code Regulations and Enforcement (Derke Price, Corporate Counsel, and Ryan Berger, Land Development Manager)
Members of the Public are permitted to speak after coming to the podium and stating their names.