Rock Island County Litigation Committee considers repealing policies
The Rock Island County Litigation Committee met Jan. 17 to consider repealing policies.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
Rock Island County
1504 Third Avenue Rock Island, IL 61201
Litigation Committee Agenda
Tuesday January 17, 2017 5:00 pm
The Litigation Committee of the Rock Island County Board will meet at the above date and time in the Conference Room of the Administration Office on the second floor of the County Building, 1504 Third Ave, Rock Island, IL.
Agenda as follows:
1) Call to order and roll call
2) Approval of the minutes from the January 9, 2017 meeting
3) Public Comments
4) Closed session as per 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (11) – Litigation: when an action against, affecting, or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probable or imminent
5) Enter into open session
6) Consider action as necessary based on closed session discussion
7) Consider repeal of litigation committee policy 200-15