Rock Island County Governance, Health and Administration Committee met May 7.
Rock Island County Governance, Health, and Administration Committee met May 7.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1) Call to order and roll call
2) Public hearing for 5311/DOAP program and 2018 Rolling Stock Capital Assistance Application
3) Public comments
4) Approval of minutes from the April 9, 2018 meeting
5) Reports to the committee
6) County Office Building updates
7) Consider Transit 5311 Formula Grant Application
a. Resolution authorizing execution of Section 5311 Grant Agreement b. Public Transportation Applicant Ordinance c. Acceptance of the Special Warranty 8) Consider Downstate Operating Assistance Program (DOAP) Application for rural areas
9) Consider 2018 CVP Rolling Stock Capital Assistance application
10) Consider Community Action Month Proclamation
11) Consider Birdies for Charity Proclamation
12) Consider Resolution for an Intergovernmental Agreement Between Rock Island County and the Rock Island County Public Building Commission Re: Courthouse
13) Consider vacation time carryover request at Hope Creek
14) Consider Resolution Re-Establishing The County Executive Committee
15) Consider addition of Class H Liquor License to Liquor License Resolution
16) Update on AFSCME 2371 wage opener
17) Update on County Administrator contract
18) The committee may enter into closed session per:
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2) – Collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (1) – The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
19) Review of pending/proposed state legislation & policy matters affecting Rock Island County
20) Committee member opportunity for brief comments (no decisions will be made)
Future scheduled meetings on June 11, July 9, August 13, and September 10