Rock Island County Committee of the Whole met April 10
Rock Island County Committee of the Whole met April 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
1) Call to order and roll call
2) Public Comments
3) Approval of the minutes from the March 13th 2019 Meeting
4) Condition of Funds report
5) Staff reports
6) Finance & Personnel Committee report
7) Governance, Health, and Administration Committee report
8) Public Works & Facilities Committee report
9) Approval of County Board agenda
10) The Committee of the Whole may vote to enter into Closed Session for the following:
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (1) – The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (2) – Collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (11) – Litigation, when an action against, affecting or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probably or imminent, in which case the basis for the finding shall be recorded and entered into the minutes of the closed meeting.
11) Board member opportunity for brief comments (no decisions will be made)