East Moline Park Board discusses various reports
Members of the East Moline Park Board met at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 20.
The East Moline Park Board includes nine members who serve two-year, staggered terms. The board oversee all matters related to the creation, preparation and management of both public parks and recreation programs in the community.
Here are the meeting minutes as provided by the East Moline Park Board:
East Moline Park Board
September 20,2016 6:30 p.m.
CITY HALL ANNEX
Roll Call: Ald. Almblade, B.Anderson,Z. Bergland, C.Braggs, R.Cervantes,E. Gay, M.Spencer,B. Stombaugh,W.
Verschoore, Ald. Westbrook (alternate)
Reports from Partnering Organizations:
1. Approval of August minutes
1. Acceptance of Treasurer’s Report
1. Discussion/Action on adult softball league
1. Park evaluations
2. Discussion/Action on spending of remaining maintenance balance
3. Update on painting of Empire park
Next Scheduled Meeting: Tuesday, October 18 @ 6:30 p.m. @ City Hall Annex