City of Moline Committee of the Whole will meet November 6
City of Moline Committee of the Whole will meet on November 6.
Here is the agenda as provided by the committee:
Oath of Office
Oath of office for promotion of Engineer Erik Brown to the rank of Lieutenant effective November 10, 2018.
Appointment of Firefighter/Paramedic Eric Becker to the rank of Engineer effective November 10, 2018.
Oath of office for promotional appointment of Nathan A. Medinger to the rank of Police Sergeant, effective October 31, 2018.
Oath of office for promotional appointment of Justin G. Yuvan to the rank of Police Sergeant, effective November 5, 2018.
Mayor’s Board Appointments
Mayor’s appointment of Jay McCowan to the Moline Housing Authority Board, effective November 6, 2018, and expiring July 31, 2021.
A Proclamation from the Women Impacting Public Policy and the Small Business Saturday Coalition to declare November 24, 2018, as “Small Business Saturday.”
Questions on the Agenda
1. Illinois Bi-Centennial Celebrations (Stephanie Acri, Mayor)
2. APP Grant Application (K.J. Whitley, Community Development Program Manager)
3. HAP Grant Application (K.J. Whitley, Community Development Program Manager)
4. Chapter 8 Certificate of Occupancy Deposit (Maureen Riggs, City Attorney)
5. Safe Routes to School Grant (Jeff Anderson, City Planner)
6. EZ Amendment (Ray Forsythe, Planning and Development Director)
7. EZ Diversity Policy Statement (Ray Forsythe, Planning and Development Director)
8. Property Liability Insurance (Alison Fleming, Human Resources Manager)
John Deere Middle School Pedestrian Traffic (Scott Hinton, City Engineer)
2019 Budget Work Session #3
Continued Discussion and Consideration of the Proposed 2019 Budget
Members of the Public are permitted to speak after coming to the podium and stating their name.