Rock Island County Public Works & Facilities Committee met March 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
1. Call to order and roll call
2. Public Comments
3. Approval of the minutes from the February 10th, 2020 meeting
4. Reports to the Committee
5. Consider Proclamation for April as Distracted Driving Awareness Month
6. Consider estimates for Security Measures for Court Services; Adult Probation
7. Consider ZBA case(s):
a. SU-20-202; Tom Steele; Reception Hall; BO
8. Consider Highway Items:
a. Review and award of bids received Friday, February 28th, 2020
b. Consider Preliminary Engineering Services Agreement for County Highway 9 Bridge
c. Consider Preliminary Engineering Services Agreement for Federal Participation for work on County Highway 11
9. Committee member opportunity for brief comment (no decisions will be made)
Future meetings scheduled for April 13, and May 11th, 2020.