City of Colona City Council met July 9
City of Colona City Council met July 9.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
Call to Order: 6:30 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Minutes:
1. Approve minutes from 25 June 2018 City Council Meeting
1. Approve payment of bills for period 26 June – 9 July 2018
2. Approve payment of manual bills for period 26 June – 9 July 2018
3. Approve payroll for period 26 June – 10 July 2018
4. Approve Treasurer’s report for June 2018
Public Works Committee (Alderman Swemline, chair; Aldermen Feliksiak, Jones,
members; C. Lenth, J. Nicewanner, staff)
1. Approve annexation of 208 Briargate Drive into the City.
2. Approve raising the fee for Zoning Board Meeting to $150
3. Approve $20,000 from MFT funds for Broadway St drainage project.
4. Approve selling out lot by 618 Mineral Creek to homeowner, who will pay all
5. Approve donating a two night stay in a cabin for Hannah Clementz benefit
1. Approve Ordinance, O-18-13, An ordinance providing for the regulation of an
application for small wireless facilities
Per 5 ILCS 1209/2, chapter 102, paragraph 42, section 2(c)(6) The setting of a price for
sale or lease of property owned by the public body.