City of Colona City Council met Aug. 26.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
Call to Order: 6:30 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Minutes:
Approve minutes from August 12, 2019 council meeting
1. Approve payment of bills for period August 13-26, 2019
2. Approve payment of manual bills for period August 13-26, 2019
3. Approve payroll for period August 11-25, 2019
Public Safety Committee: (Alderman King, chair; Aldermen Shady-Dahl, Tapscott, members; M. Swemline, L. LaMantia, staff). A copy of the meeting minutes is available at City Hall and on the City’s website.
1. Discuss building maintenance at the police department
2. Approve extra pay for the Shelter Attendant in CSO absence
3. Approve purchase of stop sticks for the squad cars NTE $5k (DUI funds)
Finance/Admin Committee: (Alderman Holman, chair; Aldermen Hillman, Swemline,members; M. Winters, J. Legare. staff). A copy of the meeting minutes is available at
City Hall and on the City’s website.
Discuss/approve having Bi-State produce plans for a new building combining City Hall and the Police Department
Approve/Disapprove Food Pantry use of the Activity Center for City-wide yard sales