Rock Island County Committee of the Whole met March 11.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
1. Call to order and roll call
2. Public Comments
3. Approval of the minutes from the February 12th, 2020 meeting
4. Condition of Funds Report
5. Staff Reports
6. Finance & Personnel Committee Report
7. Governance, Health and Administration Committee Report
8. Public Works & Facilities Committee Report
9. Approval of the County Board Agenda
10. The Committee of the Whole may entire into Closed Session for the following:
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (1) – The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body todetermine its validity.
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (2) – Collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
• 5 ILCS 120/2 (c)(6) – The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body. • 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (11) – Litigation, when an action against, affecting or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probably or imminent, in which case the basis for the finding shall be recorded and entered into the minutes of the closed meeting.
11. Board Member opportunity for brief comment (no decisions will be made)
Future meetings of the Committee of the Whole scheduled for April 21st, 2020.