Members of the East Moline Foreign Fire Board met at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 23.
"Illinois Compiled Statue states that a company, corporation, or association outside of Illinois that sells fire insurance to property owners in the City of East Moline must pay 2% of the gross receipts to the Illinois Municipal League, which then distributes the funds to the Foreign Fire Insurance Board of East Moline. The board shall consist of 7 trustees; the Fire Chief, who shall hold office by virtue of rank, and 6 members elected at large by sworn members of the department. The members of this board shall annually elect officers. At minimum these officers shall be a Chairman and a Treasurer."
Here are the meeting minutes as provided by the East Moline Foreign Fire Board:
EAST MOLINE FOREIGN FIRE BOARD
August 23, 2016 at 8:00 A.M.
1523 Morton Drive, East Moline, IL 61244
Station #22 Training Room
Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes from meeting on July 26, 2016.
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report for August 2016.
- Status on station 23 table purchase
- Status on station 22 slow cooker purchase
- Status on station 22 crock pot purchase
- Revote on table thermal imager
- new member swearing in
o Fiona Arrizza
- Current Purchase Request Forms
NEXT MEETING: Tuesday, September 27, 2016