Rock Island County Committee of the Whole will meet August 9.
Rock Island County Committee of the Whole will meet Aug. 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1) Call to order and roll call
2) Public Comments
3) Approval of minutes from the July 12, 2017 meeting
4) Condition of Funds report
5) Staff reports
6) Consider FY17 JAG Grant
7) Finance & Personnel Committee report
8) Governance, Health, and Administration Committee report
9) Public Works & Facilities Committee report
10) Approval of County Board agenda
11) The Committee of the Whole may vote to enter into Closed Session for the following:
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (1) – The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (2) – Collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
• 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (11) – Litigation, when an action against, affecting or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probably or imminent, in which case the basis for the finding shall be recorded and entered into the minutes of the closed meeting.
12) Consider settlement in Johnson v. Hope Creek – 16WC23075
13) Board member opportunity for brief comments (no decisions will be made)
Organizations in this Story
1504 3rd Avenue
Rock Island, IL - 61201