City of Moline Committee of the Whole met April 9
City of Moline Committee of the Whole met April 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
Appointment and Oath of Office
Appointment and Oath of office for Randi J. Haley as Interim Finance Director effective May 4, 2019.
A Proclamation from Bridges- the Quad Cities Victim Services Coalition to declare April 7-13, 2019, as “Crime Victims’ Rights Week.”
Questions on the Agenda
1. Interim Finance Director (J.D. Schulte, Interim City Administrator)
2. Budget Amendment (Kathy Carr, Finance Director)
3. Lead Grant Application (K.J. Whitley, Community Development Manager)
4. Q2030 Gateway Workgroup (Ryan Berger, Land Development Manager)
5. Lucity License Renewal (Don Goff, IT Manager)
6. 2019 John Deere Loader Purchase (Dave Mallum, Fleet Manager)
7. 2019 John Deere Mower Purchase (Dave Mallum, Fleet Manager)
8. Project 1311 – 33rd Avenue Reconstruction (Scott Hinton, City Engineer)
9. Project 1314 – River/University Drive Traffic Signals (Scott Hinton, City Engineer)
10. Project 1315 – 2019 Trenchless Water Main (Scott Hinton, City Engineer)
11. Walsh Noise Ordinance Variance (Scott Hinton, City Engineer)
Legal Services Request for Qualifications (Rob Bush)
Members of the Public are permitted to speak after coming to the podium and stating their name.