Village of Carbon Cliff Public Properties Committee met March 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
Called to Order at:
1. Discuss Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Transportation Plan.
2. Beginning the first half of April, Nick will begin doing the Pavement Surface Evaluation and Rating (PASER) assessment of our streets.
3. Discuss a temporary change in hours for the Maintenance Department.
4. Discuss MFT Resolution for Maintenance for FY/CY 2020. The items listed under Maintenance Operation on the Estimate of Maintenance Costs form are not projects the village is obligated to complete. However, in order to be reimbursed/use MFT funds, we must submit this form no later than March 31, 2020 in order to have prior approval from IDOT.
5. Monthly Maintenance Comp Time Report – February 2020.
6. Monthly Maintenance Report – February 2020.
7. Monthly Clerk’s Report – February 2020.
8. Monthly Treasurer’s Report – February 2020.
9. New or Other Business.
10. Adjourn Meeting.
Next Meeting: Monday, April 13, 2020 at 6:00 P.M.