Orion Community Unit School District 223 Board will meet January 16
Orion Community Unit School District 223 Board will meet on Wednesday, Jan. 16.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Roll Call
2. Go into Executive Session in accordance with paragraph 42a of the open meetings act to discuss:
2. Request for Leave of Absence under FMLA
a. Employee #011619
3. Positions to be filled for remaining 2018-2019 school year
4. Position to be filled for the 2019-2020 school year
5. Inter-district transfer for the 2019-2020 school year
B. Executive session minutes to be released for public display (January, 2018, through June, 2018)
C. The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the District, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.
D. Review of executive session meeting minutes
3. Come out of executive session
4. Adjourn to regular meeting